The Group Against Smog and Pollution works to improve air quality to ensure human, environmental, and economic health.
Methods of Achieving Mission
- GASP focuses on air quality issues affecting Southwestern Pennsylvania and the surrounding region. When pertinent to these concerns, we participate in state and national environmental decisions.
- We will deliver accurate and thorough information to the public and encourage active participation in the decision-making process.
- We will advocate, educate, serve as an environmental watchdog, mobilize action, and litigate when necessary.
- We will work both independently and in cooperation with like-minded individuals and groups, as determined by the Board of Directors.
- We will operate with scientific integrity, honesty, and measured judgment.
Group Against Smog and Pollution (GASP)
1133 South Braddock Avenue
Edgewood, PA 15218